Okay, let’s be real… If you have been to a conference, read any blogs, or attended an online webinar lately – you’ve heard the term: Personal Brand. It is a buzzing topic right now, but what does it actually mean? Do you have it, want it, or need it? How do you use it?
If you are ready to learn how to harness your personal brand – the Creating a Strong Brand Foundation workshop is for you!! If we are connected online, you know I am looking forward to this first roadshow with CB Bain|Seal brokers over the next couple of months – starting in late November. The session is action packed and the goal is to partner with you to:
- Explore and answer the “Personal Brand” questions…
- Discuss values vs. vision vs. mission and WHY you need to know the difference…
- Get REAL about how to use key social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Yelp!, Pinterest, or a personal blog to strengthen your brand promise – authentically.
- Visit online reputation management and how to best utilize client testimonials to build positive buzz!
- Review some key mobile and RE technologies to be aware of in your 2013 business planning!
As always, remember it is OK if you are not sure how all this works together, which social networking sites are for you, or if you still don’t “get what all the fuss is about”… that’s why I am popping in for quality time with you!
So, get yourself signed up for an upcoming session, bring an open mind, something to take notes on (paper, iPad, laptop…) and let’s DO THIS!
Repeat after me:
Now is the time…
This is the class…
I am the one!!
See you soon,
Register for the Creating a Strong Brand Foundation Workshop here:
- Yarrow Bay Training Center
November 29th – 10:30a – 5:30p
- Lake Union Training Center
November 30th – 9:30a – 4:30p
- Bellingham Branch Office
December 7th – 9:30a – 4:30p
- Portland Uptown Office
December 10th – 9:30a – 4:30p
- Vancouver Training Room
December 11th – 9:30a – 4:30p
- Tacoma Training Center
January 25th – 9:30a – 4:30p