This blog shows links for real estate education- upcoming classes for CB Bain/ CB Seal brokers. Please click on the links to register or for more info.
- Prospecting Tips (No clock hours)– Tacoma Training Center- May 2nd, 10am-12pm
- Working with Buyers Start to Finish– Tacoma Training Center- May 9th- 10am-4pm
- Advanced WA RE Law(30 CH)-Yarrow Bay Training Center- May 9, 16, 23, 30- 10am-5:30pm each day
- WA Core Curriculum (3CH)– Yarrow Bay Training Center- May 10, 10am-1pm
- Thursday Forum- How Divorce Affects Real Estate Transactions (No Clock Hours)– May 16th- 8:30am-10am
- Closing and Handling Objections (No Clock Hours)– Yarrow Bay Training Center- May 17, 10am-1pm
- WA Core Curriculum (3CH)– Tacoma Training Center- May 29, 10am-1pm
- Thursday Forum- Battle of the Brokers (7CH)- Yarrow Bay Training Center- June 6, 9am-5pm
- Core Curriculum (3CH)– Longview- June 11, 1pm-4pm
- Working with Sellers (6CH)– Tacoma Training Center- June 13, 10am-4;30pm
- Preparing the Seller and their Home for the Market– Vancouver Square- May 9th- 1pm-4pm
- Working with Buyers Part 1 of 2 (6 CH*)– Vancouver Square- May 30th Part 1- 10am-1pm (must take both part 1 and 2 to get 6 clock hours)
- Working with Buyers Part 2 of 2 (6CH*)– Vancouver Square- June 6th Part 2- 10am-1pm (must take both part 1 and 2 to get 6 clock hours)
In order to host these upcoming classes, we need to have a minimum of 12 students registered. We’d love to have you join us.
To view all of our upcoming training opportunities please visit: www.cbbainsealtraining.eventbrite.com