What is the “baseline” reference?
- It is the lowest price point a specific zip code demands. No matter what the zip code is, the lowest price point for ANY PREVIEWS property is $500,000. The entire list of zip codes, along with the baseline price, is on the PREVIEWS section of the Marketing Intranet page. If your zip code is not on the list, please do let us know, so we can add it! (Email to PaulaFortier@cbbainseal.com)
How is the baseline determined?
- It’s the top 10% of sold prices within the zip code during the previous twelve months (the lowest price of the top 10% determines the baseline). It must be a residential home, with exceptional style and quality, with features expected in a luxury home.
- As long as the property qualifies, the property can be promoted as a PREVIEWS listing. If you, as the listing agent, do not have your certification as a Previews Property Specialist, you can still promote the home (you simply cannot promote yourself as a certified broker). However, you can use the Previews listing presentation, yard signs and marketing materials available at Express Docs. The Previews website will promote your listing, using office information in place of agent contact info.
How do you get certified?
- Step One; completion of the PREVIEWS certification course is. Our team of educators are offering this course on September 25th in the Portland area, and again on November 19th in our Kirkland Training Center. Click the hyperlinks to register now!
- Step Two; is a verification process that you have either listed or sold four PREVIEWS qualified homes within the past 24 months (two of which you were responsible for developing the marketing plan for the listings). Verification must be supported by your branch manager’s written acknowledgement of the production. Furthermore, Coldwell Banker Previews International headquarters must approve the production form delivered and signed by your manager. This process can also happen prior to taking the certification course – but the course must be taken within six months of production approval.