ADVANCED WASHINGTON REAL ESTATE PRACTICES
- *30 FREE Clock Hours in WA
- Tuesday – Friday
- 9am-5pm (each day) *upon completion of all 4 days
NOTE: This class is a requirement for first renewal.
Instructors: Bowlds, Costello, McCanta, Winkler
Advanced WREP is a required course for 1st time renewal brokers who received their license after July 2010. Here is a link to the curriculum & objectives. This course includes:
- Brokerage Operations
- Duties & Obligations
- Brokerage Business Practices
- Real Estate Agency Issues
- Handling R.E. Contracts
- Marketing Property
- Neogitating & Closing Transactions
- Risk Reduction Strategies
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
- DAY 1: Chapters 1,2,3,10
- DAY 2: Chapter 4
- DAY 3: Chapters 6,7
- Day 4: Chapter 5,8,9
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.