- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Axia: Buyers Cash to Close | Lake Union | June 5th 2018
June 5, 2018 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Wine & Wisdom
Buyers Cash to Close
What documentation is needed by lenders?
SPONSORED BY | Julia Eaton, Senior Loan Originator (NMLS# 102442 ) with Axia Home Loans (NMLS# 27830)
Seasoning requirements | Gift funds and Gift letter | Reserve requirements
Join us as we discuss what documentation is needed by lenders for buyers cash to close? We will take a closer look at reserve requirements and how these factors affect your clients’ eligibility. Learn what paper trail is needed for gift funds and movement of funds.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Implementing a plan for down payment
- Seasoning requirements
- Gift funds and Gift letter
- Reserve requirements
- Large deposits
- Why lenders need to paper trail movement of funds?
- Cash on hand ( aka mattress money)
FOOD? Wine & Snacks provided!
WHEN? Tuesday, June 5th, 2017 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
WHERE? CB Bain – Lake Union | 1200 Westlake Avenue N, Ste. 406 | Seattle, WA 98109
See you there!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.