CB Bain | Axia: Credit Scores Mystery Solved (1 CE-OR) | PDX Uptown | May 1st 2019
May 1 @ 10:15 AM - 11:15 AMFree
Credit Scores – Mystery Solved!
Important factors that affect your clients!
(1 Clock Hour in Oregon)
Brought to you by: Nikki Meyerink, Senior Mortgage Advisor (NMLS #84700) with Axia Home Loans, Lake Oswego (NMLS #27830)
Credit Scores & Qualifying | Derogatory Credit | Waiting Periods
Join us as we discuss what important credit score factors affect your clients’ eligibility, derogatory credit and waiting periods. Learn about fixing credit problems!
What will be covered:
- What FICO score is used for home loans qualification?
- Credit Scores – Fixing credit problems
- Derogatory credit and waiting periods
- Things consumers should avoid when purchasing a home!
Food: Refreshments Provided
When: Wednesday, May 1st 2019 from 10:15am – 11:15am
Where: Fred Meyer Stadium – 3rd Floor Conference Room
See you there!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.