- This event has passed.
CB Bain | AXIA: Credit Scores Mystery Solved | Longview | Nov 14th 2017
November 14, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Credit Scores ~ Mystery Solved (1 CE Clock hour in Oregon)
BROUGHT TO YOU BY | Phil Hickenbottom, Senior Mortgage Advisor (NMLS#121091) and Todd Brefeld, Senior Mortgage Advisor (NMLS#1192274) with Axia Home Loans (NMLS #27830)
Credit Scores & Qualifying | Derogatory Credit | Waiting Periods
Join us as we discuss what important credit score factors affect your clients’ eligibility, derogatory credit and waiting periods. Learn about fixing credit problems!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- What is the FICO score used for on home loan qualification?
- Credit Scores – fixing credit problems
- Derogatory credit and waiting periods
- Things consumers should avoid when purchasing a home!
- FOOD? Lunch provided!
- WHEN? Thursday, November 14th, 2017 from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- WHERE? CB Bain – Longview
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.