- This event has passed.
CB Bain | AXIA: Credit Scores Mystery Solved | Vancouver East | Nov 16th 2017
November 16, 2017 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Credit Scores ~ Mystery Solved (1 CE Clock hour in Oregon)
BROUGHT TO YOU BY | Todd Brefeld, Senior Mortgage Advisor (NMLS#1192274) Phil Hickenbottom, Senior Mortgage Advisor | (NMLS#121091) with Axia Home Loans (NMLS #27830)
Credit Scores & Qualifying | Derogatory Credit | Waiting Periods
Join us as we discuss what important credit score factors affect your clients’ eligibility, derogatory credit and waiting periods. Learn about fixing credit problems!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- What FICO score is used for home loan qualification?
- Credit Scores – fixing credit problems
- Derogatory credit and waiting periods
- Things consumers should avoid when purchasing a home!
- FOOD? Lunch provided!
- WHEN? Thursday, November 16th, 2017 from 11:30am – 12:30pm
- WHERE? CB Bain – Van East
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.