- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Axia: Low Down Payment Options (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | April 10th 2019
April 10 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
CHANGES – Low Down Payment Financing
Info you need to know!
(One CE Clock Hour Class)
Sponsored by: Nikki Meyerink, Senior Mortgage Advisor (NMLS#84700) with Axia Home Loans (NMLS#1188117)
Conventional Loan Programs
Freddie Mac – Home Possible and Home One Low Down Payment Options
Join us as we discuss important qualifying factors that affect your clients’ eligibilities for income and property location. We will take a closer look at down payment options including gift funds and closing costs. Learn how to avoid delays and get to closing!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Income limits and Areas with No Income Limits
- Down Payment Sources: gifts, grants & community seconds
- Who can contribute to buyers closing costs?
- What is the maximum Seller contributions?
FOOD? Lunch Provided
WHEN? Wednesday, April 10th 2019 from 11:00am – 12:00pm
WHERE? CB Bain – Lake Oswego
See you there!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.