In order to ensure that enough class materials & food are provided for all who attend,
please register for this LUNCH & LEARN by Tuesday, Nov. 7th at 5pm.
Please join us in our Lake Oswego Training Center for another informative LUNCH & LEARN…
- Learn about home energy Scored and what they entail
- Understand the relevance of energy efficiency to buyers
- Find out how the Home Energy Score program works
- Understand how to interpret a Home Energy Score report
- Understand what makes an above-or below-average score
- Learn how to describe the score to buyers/sellers
- Find out how to improve your clients’ home energy score
- Gain resources to support and best service your clients
Featuring Brian Denne | Inspection & Assessment
[2 ELIGIBLE CREDIT HOURS]
Ron “Mac” McDowell – Coldwell Banker Bain Broker & Certified Instructor for EarthAdvantage
DATE: Wednesday, November, 8th , 2017
TIME: 11:00am to 1:00pm
Kim Mitchell, Sales Executive | Chicago Title
Kim.Mitchell@ctt.com | phone: 503.545.8241
Chicago Title | 5300 Meadows Rd #100, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Coldwell Banker Bain of Lake Oswego – Training Room
4200 Mercantile Drive, Suite 700, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 | office: 503-241-7325
Please register by Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 by 5:00PM so that our host can be sure to provide enough class materials & food for all who attend.
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!