Code of ETHICS + Pizza Party!
This course meets the requirements mandated by the National Association of Realtor®
3 Free Clock Hours in WA
Instructor: Michelle Van Tassell
What you will learn:
This ethics training class provides new and experienced brokers with needed information about their membership in the Local, State, and National Association of Realtors. Everything from trademark information to government / political activities to the importance of being a Realtor member is shared.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE FIND STREET PARKING OR USE PAID PARKING LOT ON BELMONT (& E OLIVE WAY), BY GOODWILL. RESERVED PARKING SPACES ARE FOR CLIENTS & APPROVED PERSONNEL ONLY.**
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.