- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Code of Ethics (3-CH WA) | Vancouver, New Traditions | October 18th 2018
October 18, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Code of ETHICS
This course meets the requirements mandated by the National Association of Realtors®
3 Free Clock Hours in WA
Instructor: David Knode
What you will learn:
This ethics training class provides new and experienced brokers with needed information about their membership in the Local, State, and National Association of Realtors. Everything from trademark information to government / political activities to the importance of being a Realtor member is shared.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.