- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Contract Review (7.5 CE-WA) | Longview | January 23rd 2020
January 23 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMFree
(7.5 FREE Clock Hours in WA)
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Instructor: David Knode (CB Bain – PMB of Van East Branch)
This course is designed to take the mystery out of writing purchase agreements. The Broker will understand what the contract says and how to explain the contract to their clients.
In addition, the Broker will review all appropriate addenda and how each form protects the buyer and the seller during a transaction.
“Familiarity with the forms breeds confidence in the Broker, reducing mistakes or misconceptions, thereby protecting the customer.”
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.