- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Contract Review (7.5 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | June 7th 2018
June 7 @ 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
(7.5 FREE Clock Hours in WA)
9:30AM – 5:00PM
Instructors: EJ Bowlds & Mike Winkler
*The Lunch break will be 30 minutes, please be prepared to BRING YOUR LUNCH. We have a refrigerator and freezer to store your food*
This course is designed to take the mystery out of writing purchase agreements. The Broker will understand what the contract says and how to explain the contract to their clients.
In addition, the Broker will review all appropriate addenda and how each form protects the buyer and the seller during a transaction.
“Familiarity with the forms breeds confidence in the Broker, reducing mistakes or misconceptions, thereby protecting the customer.”
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.