- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Contract Review (7.5 CH-WA) | Kent Station | Feb 12th & 13th
February 12 @ 9:00 AM - February 13 @ 12:30 PM
(7.5 FREE Clock Hours in WA)
Two days in a row, Monday & Tuesday (Feb 12h & 13th) from 9:00AM – 12:30PM
Instructors: Marilyn Green & Lance Goodwin
This course is designed to take the mystery out of writing purchase agreements. The Broker will understand what the contract says and how to explain the contract to their clients.
In addition, the Broker will review all appropriate addenda and how each form protects the buyer and the seller during a transaction.
“Familiarity with the forms breeds confidence in the Broker, reducing mistakes or misconceptions, thereby protecting the customer.”
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.