CB Bain | Core Curriculum (3 CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | May 10th 2018
May 10 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
Join us as Mark Schedler from Williams Kastner presents the latest topics on Real Estate Core Curriculum
The topics that will be covered in the new 2018-2019 curriculum: link to objectives
Business Practices Updates
An alignment review of RCW, WAC and other legislative mandates
An assessment of real estate compliance data
An identification of new key issues/trends and out-of-date content/topics based on stakeholder input via survey process conducted April-May, 2017
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.