- This event has passed.
CB Bain | FATCO: Architectural Styles (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | Jan. 10th, 2018
January 10 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
In order to ensure that enough class materials & food are provided for all who attend,
please register for this LUNCH & LEARN by Tuesday, Jan. 9th at 5pm.
Please join us in our Lake Oswego Training Center for another informative LUNCH & LEARN…
- provide an overview of historic and contemporary residential building styles in Portlan
- Present examples of structural elements and details that contribute to identifying an architechural style.
- Intentify the importance of understanding styles and details in listing and marketing a residence in Portland.
COURSE NO. 3551 | RE CONSUMER PROTECTION
[1 ELIGIBLE CREDIT HOURS]
SPEAKER: Eric Wheeler – Historian/Consultant
DATE: Wednesday, January 10, Twenty-Eighteen.
TIME: 11am to Noon
Tootie MacKenzie, Business Develepment Representative
Chris Blyth, Business Develepment Representative
firstname.lastname@example.org | mobile: 503.729.2399 | direct: 503.350.5005
Coldwell Banker Bain of Lake Oswego – Training Room
4200 Mercantile Drive, Suite 700, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 | office: 503-241-7325
Please register by Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 at noon so that our host can be sure to provide enough class materials & food for all who attend.
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!