- This event has passed.
CB Bain | FATCO: Construction Liens, Judgement Liens, and Bankruptcy (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | Oct. 18, 2017
October 18, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In order to ensure that enough class materials & food are provided for all who attend,
please register for this LUNCH & LEARN by Tuesday, Oct. 17th at 5pm.
Please join us in our Lake Oswego Training Center for another informative LUNCH & LEARN…
- What you need to know to protect your clients
- Critical matters to watch out for
- Construction Lien helpful information
- Types of Judgement Liens and what to do when you see them on a title report
- How bankruptcy impacts title and your buyer or seller
COURSE NO. 3237 | RE LAW
[1 ELIGIBLE CREDIT HOURS]
Richard Bailey – First American Regional Underwriting Counsel
DATE: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
TIME: 11am to Noon
Tootie MacKenzie, Business Develepment Representative
email@example.com | mobile: 503.729.2399 | direct: 503.350.5005
Coldwell Banker Bain of Lake Oswego – Training Room
4200 Mercantile Drive, Suite 700, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 | office: 503-241-7325
Please register by Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 at noon
so that our host can be sure to provide enough class materials & food for all who attend.
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!