- This event has passed.
CB Bain | First Am: The Homeowner’s Policy (3 CE-WA) | Van East | June 12th 2018
June 12, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Homeowner’s Policy –
Why is it Better?
3 CLOCK HOUR CLASS IN WA
Please join us for this class…
In this class, real estate brokers will gain a better understanding of the often misunderstood and overlooked coverages available with the more comprehensive Homeowner’s Policy. Specifically, they will learn how the Homeowner’s Policy came into existence, the differences between the three owner policies available and receive highlights of the unique, user-friendly language used in the Homeowner’s policy. In addition, they will explore an in depth look, with real life examples, of the unprecedented 30+ covered risks offered as well as see other enchancements that set the policy apart from the rest.
DATE: Tuesday, June 12th 2018
TIME: 10am to 1pm
HOSTED BY: Eric Fischer, First American Title
LOCATION: Coldwell Banker Bain of Vancouver East
3425 SE 192nd Ave, Suite 114 | Vancouver, WA 98683 | Office: 360-892-7325
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!