- This event has passed.
CB Bain | First Am: The Impact of New Portland Landlord Tenant Law (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | May 15th 2019
May 15 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
The Impact of the New Portland Landlord Tenant Law: What Landlords Need to Know
Join us for this class…
(1 Clock Hour in Oregon)
Dan Hayes | Real Property Management
Wednesday, May 15th 2019
11am – 12pm
What we will cover:
- Notices on what Landlords should know regarding notices
- Strategies for selling a tenant occupied property
- How might the new city of Portland Ordinance and Rent Control affect my Real Estate investment?
- Where to get more information
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.