CB Bain | First AM: Urban Growth Boundary (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | July 24th 2019
July 24 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
Urban Growth Boundary – Next 50 Years
Speaker: Drake Butsch (Builder/Developer Services, First American Title)
What will be covered:
– Metro’s urban growth boundary
– Upcoming changes
– Understanding urban and rural reserves and how to market them
1 Eligible Credit Hour
(Course #3003 / Land Use Planning)
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.