- This event has passed.
CB Bain | How to be a Marketing Rockstar | Yarrow Bay | July 13th 2018
July 13 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
How to Be a Marketing Rockstar
Win The Business
Wow Your Clients
Join us to learn how to create your turn-key Marketing plan! We are launching a comprehensive marketing workshop that will demonstrate to agents the value of everything new and how it all works together. The three hour workshop is geared to fire you up with strategic insights and hands-on training. Below is a list of some topics that will be addressed during the workshop:
1) Marketing Strategy Kit
The entire workshop is built around a new and customizable real estate marketing strategy kit. The kit gives agents both objective and tactical strategies that speaks to best practices and leverages the best tools provided by the company. You will finally have your own real marketing plan.
2) Resource Access Management
We have built a few new and easy-to-find resource landing pages within BlueHive and are actively creating many more that will represent additional signature tools. The workshop will show you where and how to easily locate each signature tool complete with training videos and other details needed to execute the marketing strategy.
3) Listing Presentations, Xpressdocs & Toolkit CMA
You will be exposed to how all these new templates work together, in landscape format, to create a winning and seamless new suite of marketing assets. Plus, you will get to touch and feel samples of each new print piece and conduct orders on the spot.
4) Local Market Reports, Agent Branded Sites & Mobile App
The workshop will give you a firsthand look at the new digital tools on the horizon. The local market reports will already be launched and you will receive hands-on support while running your own reports in real time.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.