- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Lawyers Title: Pre-Purchase Due Diligence & Condominium Buyers (1 CE-OR) | Lake Oswego | Oct. 11, 2017
October 11, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
In order to ensure that enough class materials & food are provided for all who attend,
please register for this LUNCH & LEARN by Tuesday, Oct. 10th at 3PM.
Please join us in our Lake Oswego Training Center for another informative LUNCH & LEARN…
- Learn about key statutory requirements & reports associated with condos.
- Is the association;s percent funded level consistant with the requirements of FHA and other mortgage underwriters?
- In the association currently involved in litigation? Evidence of pending litlgation?
- Are there outstanding special assessments?
- Are there outstanding loans that the unit owners are responsible for repaying?
COURSE NO. 1160 | PRE-PURCHASE DUE DILIGENCE & CONDOMINIUM BUYERS – PART 1
[1 ELIGIBLE CREDIT HOUR]
Carson Horton– Capital Reserve Consultants
DATE: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
TIME: 11am to Noon
Tish Schutzler, AVP | Sales Executive
Tish.Schutzler@ltic.com | 503.575.8462
Coldwell Banker Bain of Lake Oswego – Training Room
4200 Mercantile Drive, Suite 700, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 | office: 503-241-7325
Please register by Tuesday, October 10, 2017 by 3PM
so that our host can be sure to provide enough class materials & food for all who attend.
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!