- This event has passed.
CB Bain | NWMLS: Homesnap | Issaquah | August 7th 2018
August 7 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMFree
NWMLS’ newest feature: Homesnap
THE BROKER PUBLIC PORTAL’S SEARCH PLATFORM
The Broker Public Portal (BPP) is a collaborative real estate brokerage and MLS industry initiative to provide a nationwide real estate search experience for consumers that sends leads directly back to brokers, without additional costs or advertisements. The BPP has partnered with Homesnap, the creator of a highly rated real estate mobile app and search platform, to bring an industry-friendly alternative to third-party portal websites.
The Homesnap search platform provides a mobile app and a property search website for both brokers and consumers. Brokers are able to access “Homesnap Pro,” which provides broker-only information and many additional tools:
• Notify me — choose to receive email notifications if a price changes on a specific listing or if an unlisted property goes on the market.
• News feed — track new listings, sales, and status changes in markets you care about.
• ShowingTime integration – book showings quickly while on the go.
• Rapid CMA — create and send a branded comparative market analysis in less than 30 seconds.
• How am I connected? — view your relationships with other brokers (and their sales metrics) based on previous transactions.
• Safety timer — automatically send a distress alert to a contact of your choice if you don’t stop the timer within your chosen time period during a showing.
• Walk the line — use a virtual reality tool to view property lines as you walk around a property.
• Chat features — stay connected with your clients and other brokers.
• Leads and free promotions – simply register as an NWMLS broker and Homesnap will promote you in a weekly email to local consumers.
Homesnap is powered by listing data supplied directly from over 120 multiple listing services and 800,000 real estate professionals throughout the country, providing access to over 75% of America’s listed homes. It also provides tax data, census data, geographic boundaries, property polygons, school information, mortgage rates and much more. Homesnap features homes for sale, open houses, recent sales, and provides house values for every home in the United States.
This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.