CB Bain | NWMLS: Matrix II Settings & Search Strategies (3 CE-WA) | Bainbridge Island | June 18th 2019
June 18 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
Matrix II: Settings & Search Strategies
(3 FREE Clock Hours in WA)
Instructor: John Bozich
The Matrix II: Settings & Search Strategies course familiarizes members and subscribers with advanced features of the Matrix MLS database. This course includes saving searches, creating topic and contact carts, printing reports and driving directions. This course will also show how to create custom displays, statistics and market reports.
- Matrix organization
- Customizing Matrix Market Watch
- Saving a manual search
- Results: printing reports and driving directions/exports
- Contact Carts and Topic Carts
- Custom displays
- ShowingTime setup and profile
- Speed Bar search
- Stats and market reports
- Mobile options
- The course is approved to provide three (3) credit hours by the Washington State Department of Licensing as continuing education credit for licensed real estate brokers and licensed appraisers.
- This is a hands-on computer course taught live. Computers are provided.
- The instructors for the course are: Bridget Sherring, Cie Marchi, Debra Wuts, Jennifer Salinas, John Bozich, Kelli Landers, Roxanne Faryar, Richard Graham, Tara Marino, and Wendy Lawson.
- Students who choose to take the course for clock hour credit must pay a fee of $15.00. Pre-registration is required.
- Matrix I: Essentials
- Must be a subscriber or member of NWMLS.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.