- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Old Rep: Marijuana Laws (1 CE-OR) | Oregon City | July 12th 2018
July 12 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Speaker: Marjorie Elken, Lawyer – Buckley Law
Sponsored By: Racheal Weaver, Sales Executive – ORTC
1 CLOCK HOUR PROVIDED IN OREGON
*Fruit and baked goods will be provided*
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU:
- Brief overview of OR marijuana laws
- Brief overview of federal marijuana laws and policies
- Issues that brokers and landlords need to be aware of: broker disclosure obligations, banking issues (e.g. banks won’t lend to marijuana businesses, mortgages being called)
- Operational impacts of marijuana businesses
- Lease issues: leasing around the uncertainty, escape clauses, other tenants in multi-tenant properties
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.