CB Bain | Overcoming Objections from Buyers & Sellers (3 CE-WA) | Vancouver East | Sept 5th 2019
September 5 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
Overcoming Objections from Buyers & Sellers
(3 Free clock hours for WA)
Instructor: Carrie Cunningham
This class is designed to train Brokers on some of the common objections that they will run into with Buyers and Sellers. Through live lecture, discussion, and role-playing the Brokers will gain confidence and hands-on knowledge to be able to work with Buyers and Sellers to squelch fears and hesitations and work towards a successful listing or purchase. They will learn to identify the difference between a real objection and a stall tactic, as well as learning how to work through the process from uncovering the real issues to getting the client to move beyond it.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.