- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Overcoming Objections from Buyers & Sellers (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | October 5th 2018
October 5 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Overcoming Objections from Buyers & Sellers
(3 CE clock hours for WA)
Instructor: Les Scott, of CB Bain Everett
Location: Yarrow Bay Training Center
This class is designed to train Brokers on some of the common objections that they will run into with Buyers and Sellers. Through live lecture, discussion, and role playing the Brokers will gain confidence and hands-on knowledge to be able to work with Buyers and Sellers to squelch fears and hesitations, and work towards a successful listing or purchase. They will learn to identify the difference between a real objection and a stall tactic, as well as learning how to work through the process from uncovering the real issues to getting the client to move beyond it.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.