- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Real Estate Law (30 CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | April 2nd-5th 2019
April 2 @ 9:30 AM - April 5 @ 5:00 PMFree
Real Estate Law
30 Free Clock Hours in WA
Upon completion of ALL FOUR days & chapters of the class
(9:30am – 5:00pm each day)
Tuesday – Chapters 1, 2, 8 (Bastian)
Wednesday – Chapters 11 & 12 (Bastian)
Thursday – Chapters 6, 7, & 13 (Fulton & Ennes)
Friday – Chapters 10, 14 & Exam (Deely)
NOTE: This class is a requirement for a broker’s first license renewal.
INSTRUCTORS: David Bastian, John Deely, Richard Fulton, & Dorothy Ennes
DESCRIPTION: This is an excellent practical course for ALL agents. It offers guidance and review on: Agency Law • Financing Issues • Purchase & Sale Agreement • Common Addendum Listing Contracts • CMA Programs and Presentations • Buyer & Seller Costs • Fair Housing Act • Settlement Process with Title & Escrow • …and much more!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.