CB Bain | Real Estate Law (30 CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Dec 3rd-6th 2018
December 3 @ 10:00 AM - December 6 @ 5:30 PMFree
Real Estate Law
30 Free Clock Hours in WA – upon completion of ALL FOUR days & chapters of the class (10am-5:30pm each day)
- Monday – Chapters 1, 2, 8 (Bastian)
- Tuesday – Chapters 11 & 12 (Bastian)
- Wednesday – Chapters 6, 7, & 13 (Fulton & Ennes)
- Thursday – Chapters 10, 14 & Exam (Deely)
NOTE: This class is a requirement for a broker’s first license renewal.
INSTRUCTORS: David Bastian, John Deely, Dick Fulton
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Link to course curriculum / objectives
DESCRIPTION: This is an excellent practical course for ALL agents. It offers guidance and review on: Agency Law • Financing Issues • Purchase & Sale Agreement • Common Addendum Listing Contracts • CMA Programs and Presentations • Buyer & Seller Costs • Fair Housing Act • Settlement Process with Title & Escrow • …and much more!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.