- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Start Up (50 CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | April 15th – 25th 2019
April 15 @ 10:00 AM - April 25 @ 5:00 PMFree
Start-Up (the new/extended FastStart)
featuring Michael Ackerman
Systems, Tools, Advocacy, Resources, Technology = Unlimited Production
- 50 CE clock-hours in WA
- 2 consecutive weeks (Monday – Thursday from 10am – 5pm)
- All 8 days & daily topics must be completed for clock hours to be issued*
- You must have MLS access before taking this class!!!
On completion of this course, a new real estate broker will be prepared with the necessary skills to build their database and begin business development. Success begins with a good business plan and learning the basics such as; conducting open houses, working with buyers and sellers, building an online and offline marketing strategy and understanding how to write, present and negotiate an offer.
For the experienced broker, this course is a refresher on the basics that will yield a success consistent real estate practice.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.