- This event has passed.
CB Bain | StartUp (50CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | April 2nd-12th 2018
April 2 @ 10:00 AM - April 12 @ 5:00 PM
Start-Up (the new/extended FastStart)
Systems, Tools, Advocacy, Resources, Technology = Unlimited Production
*Pending DOL approval* 50 CE clock-hours in WA
2 consecutive weeks (Monday – Thursday from 10am-5pm)
All 8 days & daily topics must be completed for clock hours to be issued*
- You must have MLS access before taking this class!!!
On completion of this course, a new real estate broker will be prepared with the necessary skills to build their database and begin business development. Success begins with a good business plan and learning the basics such as; conducting open houses, working with buyers and sellers, building an online and offline marketing strategy and understanding how to write, present and negotiate an offer.
For the experienced broker, this course is a refresher on the basics that will yield a success consistent real estate practice.
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.