- This event has passed.
CB Bain | Understanding Buyer & Seller Agency (3 CE-WA) | In-Branch Stream | June 13th 2019
June 13, 2019 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
Understanding Buyer & Seller Agency
(via In-Branch Stream)
*This registration page is to attend via In-Branch Stream. This class will ONLY be streamed for clock hours to your nearest branch using the Cisco Spark system. If you are wanting to attend In-Person, please use the In-Person registration page for this event.
(3 Free Clock Hours in WA)
Instructors: Les Scott & Scott Dickinson
What will you learn?
- The WA State Agency Pamphlet – What does it say? How does it protect you?
- NWMLS Form #41A – Buyer Agency Agreement
- NWMLS Form #42 – Who’s representing who? Who cares?
- NWMLS Form #1A – How to discuss DUAL Agency when taking a Listing Agreement
- NWMLS Form 21 – Is declaring Agency on page one sufficient? Why not?
- Protocol – Standards of Practice concerning Confidentiality & Agency
- Buyer Services Disclosures – Substantiating your value
- Client Advisory for Multiple Offers & Simultaneous Counter Offers
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email.