- This event has passed.
CB Bain | WA Real Estate Law (30 CH-WA) | Tacoma | Oct 3rd-5th-10th-12th 2017
October 3, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - October 12, 2017 @ 5:30 PM
Real Estate Law
30 Free Clock Hours in WA – upon completion of ALL FOUR days & chapters of the class
Tues & Thurs (two weeks in a row) from 10am-5:30pm each day
- Tuesday, 10/3
- Thursday, 10/5
- Tuesday 10/10
- Thursday 10/12
NOTE: This class is a requirement for a broker’s “first” license renewal
INSTRUCTOR: Dave Bastian
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Link to course curriculum / objectives
DESCRIPTION: This is an excellent practical course for ALL agents. It offers guidance and review on: Agency Law • Financing Issues • Purchase & Sale Agreement • Common Addendum Listing Contracts • CMA Programs and Presentations • Buyer & Seller Costs • Fair Housing Act • Settlement Process with Title & Escrow • …and much more!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.