- This event has passed.
CB Bain | WA Real Estate Law (30 CH-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Nov 6th-9th 2017
November 6, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - November 9, 2017 @ 5:30 PM
Real Estate Law
30 Free Clock Hours in WA – upon completion of ALL FOUR days & chapters of the class (10am-5:30pm each day)
- Monday, Nov 6th – Chapters 1,2,8 (Bastian)
- Tuesday, Nov 7th – Chapters 6,7,13 (Fulton & Ennes)
- Wednesday, Nov 8th – Chapters 10 & 14 (Deely)
- Thursday, Nov 9th – Chapters 11 & 12 + Exam (Bastian)
NOTE: This class is a requirement for a broker’s first license renewal.
INSTRUCTORS: David Bastian, John Deely, Dick Fulton
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Link to course curriculum / objectives
DESCRIPTION: This is an excellent practical course for ALL agents. It offers guidance and review on: Agency Law • Financing Issues • Purchase & Sale Agreement • Common Addendum Listing Contracts • CMA Programs and Presentations • Buyer & Seller Costs • Fair Housing Act • Settlement Process with Title & Escrow • …and much more!
- This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 registration is required to hold the class. In the case of rescheduling or event cancellation, the registered attendees will be notified by email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.