How do I get a Real Estate License in Oregon State?
- To qualify for a real estate broker license in Oregon you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma, GED or international equivalent.
- Complete a Real Estate License Application in the Agency's online license management system. When the application is processed,
you will receive an applicant ID number
- Pay the $230 nonrefundable license application fee in eLicense
- Complete the educational requirements. (You must complete a state-approved pre-license program, Real Estate Pre-Licensing School, OnlineEd.com Register for the state licensing examination
- Pass the OR real estate license exam.
- Complete a background check
We have formed an education partnership with OnLineEd.com to offer you a special Coldwell Banker Seal rate for your pre-licensing and continuing education course work. Use the link below for your registration receive the discount.
For more information regarding licensing and training, How to Obtain Your Real Estate License
- OnLineEd.com Oregon Pre-License Education